Here are some forms to download
(or at least know that they live on this page to come back to!)
Click on the blue words for those forms:
- Icebreaker for staff for start of the year: step into the circle
- Confidentiality Poster: what we say in here (I post this in my office on color paper)
- Scope and Sequence ideas (Thank you Jackie Brand) Here is the best one I have found. While I do mine a bit differently, this one was too good not to share. 2014-2015 K-5 Classroom Guidance lessons
- A form to let teachers request core curriculum times for you to come in for lessons Request for Lesson Times
- Brochures that can be given to parents, displayed in the lobby, and given to teacher to give to parents. Here is an example of our School Counseling Brochure
- A counselor request form for students to fill out
I hope that these are helpful!!
3 thoughts on “Back to School Forms: Lots of Things to Download”
Hello! I appreciate your information and want to access your linked documents. I can not seem to get them to open. Any suggestions?
That is strange that you can’t open the documents. I will send them to you at the email you listed. Hope they are helpful and let me know anything I else I can do to assist. 🙂
I’m trying to download your lessons and they want download. Will I be able to revise them. If so, please end them to me.